- Biocompatible Tested 10993-10 / 10993-6 / 10993-11
- Arrests corrosion from sterilization and laser marking while maintaining new appearance
- Increases wear resistance
- Maintains cutting edges
- Provides a hard, scratch resistant, nonstick, easy clean surface
- Increases surface hardness
- Eliminates galling, fretting, spalling
- Ability to easily remove and reapply
- Arrests metallic debris and particulate matter
- Provides smooth sliding surfaces
- Reduces high intensity light reflection/refraction and glare
- Provides long lasting, clean, pristine new appearance
- Chemical and detergent resistant
Armoloy TDC® is a precise, biocompatible, pure, metallic chromium coating for medical, surgical, laboratory and clan room environments. Highly trained coating professionals and strict process controls allow for a uniform coating that is unparalleled in performance. The coatings are completely inert, non-magnetic , USP 10993-10, 10993-6, 10993,11 tested. The coating improves the physical appearance of medical instruments and, more importantly, provides functional enhancements to their performance.
- Hydrogen Embrittlement Tested per ASTM F519
- Salt Spray Tested (50 hour) per ASTM B117
- Adhesion Tested per ASTM B571 and BAC5709
- Hardness Tested per ASTM E384-17 and BAC5709
- Porosity Tested per AMS 2460
- Custom Testing per Customer Specifications
- NAMSA Tested USP 10993-10, 10993-6, 10993,11
NAMSA Test Results:
A SOLUTION FOR EVERY APPLICATION
The Armoloy family of coatings are specifically designed to keep machinery and equipment running longer. For increased wear life, reduced friction, protection from corrosion and galling, and many other benefits, Armoloy of Illinois provides a full range of metallic surface coatings to the manufacturing community. High precision is our specialty.
Armoloy provides industry-leading protective metallic coatings that benefit various industries, including food processing/packaging, oil/gas extraction, Aerospace, medical, and nuclear industries, to name a few. Metal surface treatments tailored to these applications must withstand extremely harsh conditions and provide added durability capable of extending the life of components and systems. Our experienced staff can help engineer the right metal finishing solution to your application.
Our proprietary metal surface treatments are fully compliant with the industry's most rigorous requirements and certifications. At less than 170ᵒF, the Armoloy metal finish process is considered a "cold process" that will not distort or anneal coated parts. The Armoloy coatings form a hard protective metallic surface with an absolute bond to the base metal that will not affect part tolerances or balance. This thin, precision coating will improve surface hardness and lubricity while dramatically increasing your coated parts' wear life. Our stringent quality requirements and onsite product testing will ensure your parts meet strict industry standards.
Armoloy offers a variety of coating solutions engineered to solve your coating needs. The Armoloy TDC/XADC coating will not flake, chip or peel from your base material ensuring a safe coating process that is food and medical application safe. Your maintenance and machinery expenses will lessen thanks to the coating's increased wear resistance leading to decreased downtime and replacement costs. Don't settle for traditional metallic plating shortcomings when you can have the Armoloy family of coatings protecting your valuable automated systems and components.